Update: Television Series

08:21 Unknown 0 Comments

I don't know if I mentioned this but recently I have been watching a new television series that I have been wanting to watch for a while now and finally (like I have no idea how long) I'm watching it.

Okay so the television series is staring Adelaide Kane, you may know her if you watch Teen Wolf; she act as Cora Hale in Season 3A and the television show is called Reign.

Reign is about the past like there are castles and stuff and it is about Mary, Queen of Scotland and people from England wants her country and I'm not gonna spoil... You just have to watch it!

I think not much people will enjoy this show cause like what I said it happens in the past and it is more a romance kind of series...

For me I enjoy the politics that is in the show I don't know why but the romance don't seem to catch my eye at first... But I ship Mary and Francis like their relationship is like oh my god... Roller coasters...

So if you like to get your emotions haywire, I suggest that you watch this show and it makes you want to slap almost all of the characters…

Currently I am at Season 1 Episode 8 so I can’t say much of the show but honestly, I am glad that I start watching it cause I don’t know… I can’t seem to stop really!


Compared to Pretty Little Liars which apparently everyone seem to love… (From my twitter feed)

Here is a picture of Reign...
On the left is Francis followed by Mary and Stebastian (Hopefully I spell their names right)

So!
I hope you enjoy my little update on television series that I'm watching
and hopefully it inspires you to watch the show.
Goodbye and goodnight
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: