Question Tag: Teen Wolf Edition

11:58 Unknown 0 Comments

Question 1: Favourite Male Character
What question is this?
Stiles Stilinski obviously...
No it is not because of Dylan O'Brien if you are thinking...
It's because I can relate to him... So well...
Question 2: Favourite Female Character
Lydia Martin
Do I need to explain myself???
Question 3: Least Favourite Male Character
Oh god this is hard...
Scott's dad
Question 4: Least Favourite Female Character
Victoria Argent
Question 5: Favourite Werewolf
Scott McCall definitely
Question 6: Something You Wish Had Happened But Didn’t
In relationship wise or?
Stiles and Derek together or... Cora and Stiles.
It would be so unexpected
Question 7: Something You Wish Didn’t Happen
ALLISON (trying not to spoil)
Question 8: Favourite Scott Moment
Hard... But,
"Like the Incredible Hulk."
"Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, yeah."
"No, I'm like the Incredible Hulk."
Question 9: Favourite Stiles Moment
Season 2
"I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. Sarcasm if my only defence!"
and Miguel moments...
Question 10: Favourite Derek Moment
Season 4 when he help Scott about Liam
and Miguel moments... Especially Season 4
Question 11: Favourite Allison Moment
Oh! Season 1 when Kate asked Scott what did he took from her room and Allison is like "Do you really want to know" and she pulls out a condom.
Question 12: Favourite Jackson Moment
I really like the part when he turned from kanima to werewolf than he asked Lydia whether she still loves him...
I cried... Just saying
If not the part when he asked Scott where is he getting his juice from
Question 13: Favourite Lydia Moment
Season 5 when she's like a total badass
Question 14: Favourite Parent
What is this question?
Melissa McCall obviously
Question 15: Favourite Teacher
Harris... -with a serious face-
Joke.
Coach Finstock
Question 16: Favourite Minor Character
Does Isaac count?
Either Isaac or Cora
Wait! Or Danny
Question 17: Favourite Cast Member
Pass?
I can't just pick one!
Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien
or
Dylan O'Brien and Holland Roden
Question 18: Favourite Ship
Stydia definitely
or Sciles
Question 19: An Actor/Actress You Would Love To See As A Guest Star
Thomas Brodie-Sangster
or
Nina Dobrev
Question 20: Favourite Couple
On going or?
Scott and Kira
or
Paige and Derek
If not: Stydia
Question 21: Favourite Song Featured In An Episode
Find My Way Back - Eric Arjes
or
I Found - Amber Run
Question 22: A Couple You Would Like To See Get Together
Stiles and Lydia of course!
What is this question
Question 23: Most Upsetting Death
Allison and Aiden
I can't pick one
Oh and Boyd
Question 24: A Moment That Really Broke Your Heart
"No, I'm not a hero Dad"
Question 25: A Moment You Couldn’t Stop Laughing At
Stiles and Liam moments
Question 26: Best “OMG NOOOOOOO!” Moment
A lot until I can't really remember...
But it is not really the best "OMG NO!"
It's more of the sad part of it
But Aiden
Question 27: Best Plot Twist
Season 5 Mason
Question 28: Most Shocking Moment Of Season 1
Lydia getting bit
Question 29: Most Shocking Moment Of Season 2
PETER CAN'T STAY DEAD
Question 30: Something You’d Love To See Happen In Season 3
I already watch Season 3 so I know what happened... But Void Stiles is omg like literal guilty pleasure.
Bonus Question: Something You'd Love To See Happen In Season 6
I feel bad saying this but Theo to come back or someone who left come back like Allison, Derek, Isaac, Danny or Ethan

Okay!
So this is the Teen Wolf Edition Question Tag
Since I watch the entire Season 1 to 5 in like 2 weeks
And guys...
I can't wait for Season 6
Honestly I really really want Stydia to happen
Sorry Stalia shipper had their moment
Stydia is like true love like that's dedication guys...
See you next time
Goodnight loves

Here is a picture of Stiles and Lydia from Season 5x20
Like I need this to happen
For real!
Even in real life...

Side note:
Dylan recently hurt himself in the filming for The Death Cure
(I cried when I found out cause nothing was confirmed)
He is okay
Thank God
But yea pray for him to get well and be in his perfect little sunshine cupcake
And send love to his friends and family
and fandom
Don't forget the fandom guys
And pray for the cast members to have a safe and smooth filming


You Might Also Like

0 comments: