Get to know me: 50 Random Questions Tag

11:12 Unknown 0 Comments

1.) Where were you three hours ago?
How long was it 3 hours ago?
-counts-
10:48PM... I'm in my room... Using my computer. Still doing the same thing now.
2.) Who are you in love with?
Does fictional character count?
3.) Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I don't think so... I don't remember eating one so that's a no.
4.) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Baby lips lip balm and a pink unicorn sweater...
5.) When was the last time you went to the mall?
The day before yesterday? Which is Thursday.
6.) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yup totally mismatched though...
It is either mismatched or one of the sock colour fade...
7.) Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
All cars here are worth over $2,000... No?
8.) When was the last time you drove out of town?
I can't drive yet... Maybe a few months time.
9.) Have you been to the movies in the last five days?
Nope. My life is that boring.
10.) Are you hot?
Define hot... Feeling hot? Yea absolutely. It's warm here...
11.) What was the last thing you had to drink?
Beer hahah I stole my dad's one apparently. 
12.) What are you wearing right now?
Green day shirt and undergarments...
Oh! And socks
13.) Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Provided if I own a car...
14.) Last food you ate?
Pizza! 
15.) Where were you last week at this time? 
I was at home... 'Cause it's late and all and yea you get it...
16.) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Skirt, shirt and leggings from Cotton On (I think)
17.) When was the last time you ran?
4th March Friday... About 2 weeks ago...
In my defence, they ran first.
18.) What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Does watching sport event on Snapchat count?
19.) What’s your favorite animal?
This is hard... Can I pass?
Either that or most probably turtles, penguins, owls and kangaroos...
I love animals! So this is hard...
20.) Dream vacation?
Go to Orlando or London...
Australia works too though.
21.) Last person’s house you were in?
My grandma's house? On Wednesday...
22.) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I can't remember...
Falling down on the road and scrape both of my knees? 
Or falling down in the school hall with the cohort watching and hurt both of my knees...
23.) Even been in love?
Yea I guess so... 4 years ago...
24.) Do you miss someone right now?
Does Dylan O'Brien count?
25.) Last play you saw?
Grease I think it was last year April...
It was awesome! And I'm gonna watch Les Mis in June...
SO EXCITED!!!
26.) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
What?
Humor???
27.) What are your plans for tonight? 
Technically it's night already and I'm doing this...
Most probably I'm gonna read some fan fiction later...
28.) Who was the last person you sent a MySpace message to?
Never had MySpace...
29.) Next trip you are going to take?
No idea... Sadly :(
30.) Ever go to camp?
Yea last one I went was in March... Last year around the same timing...
31.) Were you an honor roll student?
Apparently I'm a teacher's nightmare...
But I got a leadership award like 3 years ago...
32.) What do you want to know about the future?
Whether will I be successful...
33.) Are you wearing perfume/cologne?
Japanese cherry blossom thing...
34.) Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s appointment?
No... I will avoid it though.
35.) Where is your best friend?
The room beside mine.
36.) How is your best friend?
She's good... Thank you 
37.) Do you have a tan?
Nope. I went back to being pale again.
38.) What are you listening to right now?
LOST BOY by Troye Sivan
39.) Do you collect anything?
Movie tickets?
40.) Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I think myself... I'm not sure...
41.) Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Haven't been into that situation... Yet...
42.) Ever drank soda from a straw?
Yes?
43.) What does your last text message say?
Whatsapp: "I don't know I'm not Jeff"
Text: "How about the rilakkuma?"
44.) Do you like hot sauce?
Depends...
45.) Last time you took a shower?
This afternoon
46.) Do you need to do laundry?
I don't really do the laundry...
-awkward-
47.) What is your heritage?
I'm Chinese... 
48.) Are you someone’s best friend?
I don't know... I hope I am someone's best friend though...
49.) Are you rich?
I'm not rich nor poor...
50.) What were you doing at 12:00 AM last night?
Using my computer and eating noodles I think...
So this is my 50 Random Question Tag
I have no idea what to post
I'm so sorry...
Maybe once school start I will know what to post.
Goodnight love.
And here is a photo of me last night...
I actually look good...
I don't know why

You Might Also Like

0 comments: