Get to know me: 50 Question You've Never Been Asked Question Tag

10:19 Unknown 0 Comments

  • 1. What's your favourite candle scent?
  • Uh... Most probably Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood
  • or... Yankee Candle... Oh my god I forgot the name...
  • 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
  • Eleanor Calder if not... Holland Roden or Crystal Reed
  • 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
  • Oh this is hard... Hunter Hayes maybe? Or Colton Haynes
  • 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
  • Hopefully in my mid twenties...
  • 5. Do you know a hoarder?
  • Yea I know... I hoard a lot of things like thinking I need it in the future...
  • 6. Can you do a split?
  • Now? No...
  • Last time I can though...
  • 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
  • I still can't ride a bike... Oops?
  • 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
  • None and I don't plan to...
  • 9. How many countries have you been to?
  • I can't remember...
  • Because most of it I went when I was like a kid so...
  • 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
  • No but pray whoever family is in the army... It must be scary though...
  • And I get paranoid easily...
  • 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
  • Eleanor or Lydia...
  • Yes it is inspired...
  • 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
  • Stiles or Cupcake...
  • I'm kidding... (If you get the reference you are my person)
  • But either Dylan or Brandon... (Although I know a lot of Brandon)
  • 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
  • Failing grade which is a F9
  • 14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?
  • Totally Spies! Or Powerpuff Girls...
  • I love like non-cartoon movies like Drake and Josh more though...
  • Like I watch them a lot compared to cartoons.
  • 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
  • I don't celebrate Halloween...
  • Sadly...
  • 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
  • Harry Potter obviously...
  • I read Twilight and Hunger Games though... But I didn't complete the series.
  • 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
  • British!
  • What kind of question is that?
  • 18. Did your mother go to college?
  • University? Yea...
  • 19. Are your grandparents still married?
  • My dad side are...
  • Mum side? No...
  • 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
  • I took Taekwondo lessons.
  • 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
  • Isn't the frog from the Muppets?
  • Joe Sugg impersonate it before though.
  • 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
  • I can't remember...
  • Either in Australia or Universal Studios Singapore
  • 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
  • French or Cantonese.
  • 24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
  • Grey
  • 25. Is your father bald?
  • Nope.
  • 26. Do you know triplets?
  • Unfortunately, no. But I know twins though.
  • 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
  • I've never watch Titanic and I didn't like The Notebook...
  • Does A Walk To Remember counts?
  • 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
  • Hahah yea. Perks of being in a multi-racial country
  • 29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
  • Used to be Crystal Jade at Bishan but now it is either Sushi Tei or Nando's
  • 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
  • No... But I want to.
  • 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
  • Nope.
  • 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
  • I have no idea. But I have two names because they can't decide one...
  • 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
  • My friends call me Chris but typed it as Christ...
  • But I tend to use my confirmation name which is Louise and I will add in a awkward turtle in front...
  • 34. Who's your favourite person in the world?
  • My mum...
  • 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
  • Oh... That's hard!
  • Depending on the location!
  • 36. Can you whistle?
  • A little...
  • 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
  • Yes... Because my dad install it... I don't know why
  • 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
  • Nope. I wake up too late every time...
  • 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
  • Does panadol count?
  • 40. What medical conditions do you have?
  • Nothing too major...
  • I can't really remember how to spell it but it is a genetic thing...
  • I get too tired easily like especially doing physical activities.
  • 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
  • Countless of times...
  • 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
  • Yea. Who doesn't?
  • I don't think I like it though...
  • 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
  • Forever 21... I have a few from Zara and Pull & Bear and one from Cotton on...
  • I want to get one from Topshop but they are so expensive...
  • 44. What's the last compliment you got?
  • I'm cute... I think?
  • 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
  • Sometimes... Provided if I dream in my sleep...
  • It is more of like occasional dreams.
  • 46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
  • Green tea or fruit teas...
  • 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
  • About more than 5 less than 10
  • 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
  • Although I'm a Catholic and I don't think I am true to it cause like... I don't know, I don't seem to be into it I guess...
  • But I will still raise my children as a Catholic...
  • 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
  • I don't think I ever believe that Santa was real...
  • Since I didn't really get any presents from him...
  • 50. Why do you have a blogspot?
  • Because I'm bored and I don't know what to do with my life...
  • And also because I want to see if I change in the future.
So!
That's it guys!
This is the 50 Questions you've never been asked question tag
and I hope that you enjoy it?
as well as you learn new things about me...
I'm starting school next week!
Yay! (Please note the sarcasm)
Because honestly, I thought I will like left 2 weeks before school starts.
New people actually frightens me...
Like what if they don't like me?

Here is a photo of Dylan O'Brien and Holland Roden...
LMAO I actually ship this so bad...
Like I want Stydia happen in real life as well...
Sorry I love Britt really I do but I don't like her with Dylan...
I don't know they don't seem right together so...
Don't hate me!
I'm just saying my opinion...

So I see you next time with either another Question tag
or a actual whats up post.
Goodnight loves
And have a good day
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: