Get to know me: TMI Question Tag

11:38 Unknown 0 Comments

1: What are you wearing?
Navy blue, white, turquoise(?) stripe top with white shorts

2: Ever been in love? 
I guess so? I think I have been in love...

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yup about 5 years ago more or less

4: How tall are you? 
163cm give and take a little

5: How much do you weigh? 
56.3kg give and take a little as well

6: Any tattoos?
Nope. I want to get a tattoo though...

7: Any piercings? 
Yes, 3 holes on each ear. 2 bottom and 1 helix on the left and 3 bottom on the right. (I forget that I have piercings sometime)

8: OTP? 
Shows would be Stydia (Stiles&Lydia from Teen Wolf) , Delena (Damon&Elena from The Vampire Diaries) , Ezria (Ezra&Aria from Pretty Little Liars) , Spoby (Spencer&Toby from Pretty Little Liars as well) and Newtmas (Thomas&Newt from The Maze Runner)
I have more but those are my main/ultimate OTPs
Celebs would be Elounor (Eleanor Calder&Louis Tomlinson) , O'Broden (Holland Roden&Dylan O'Brien) , O'Brosey (Dylan O'Brien&Tyler Posey)
I can't remember who else!

9: Favorite Show?
Teen wolf, Who are you School 2015 (Korean drama), Line Walker (HK drama), Forensic Heroes (HK Drama), The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Arrow
and I can't remember what other shows are there

10: Favorite bands? 
5 Seconds of Summer, All Time Low, Panic! at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Dan + Shay, The 1975...
and I can't remember

11: Something you miss?
Secondary 2 and 3 school life

12: Favorite song? 
At the moment? Vapor or Broken Home by 5 Seconds of Summer
All time would be either What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction or Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney

13: How old are you? 
17! 18 on August 18 (Semi legal yay)

14: Zodiac sign? 
Tiger/Leo

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Humour, sarcastic as me, caring, put families first, won't be embarass to be with me, shows me off
Something like that

16: Favorite Quote? 
"Sarcasm is my only defence" - Stiles Stilinski
OR
"Personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." - Stiles Stilinski

17: Favorite actor? 
Definitely Dylan O'Brien or Thomas Brodie-Sangster or Eddie Redmayne

18: Favorite color?
Green but slowly I'm liking blue a lot

19: Loud music or soft? 
Loud! Definitely loud

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? 
Usually I will stay at home but if the beach is near by or library most probably you will see me there.

21: How long does it take you to shower?  
10 to 15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depending where I'm going but I will wake up like 1 hour before meeting someone but ends up being late anyway (Really bad habit of mine)

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Don't think so... But someone punched me in the stomach before

24: Turn on? 
Lip bites oh my god... Don't get me started

25: Turn off? 
Too annoying or too clingy

26: The reason I joined Blogspot?
I have no idea what else to do...

27: Fears? 
Bugs... And being alone

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
Watching 5 Seconds of Summer performed Broken Home live in Japan and watching it through Youtube

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
I can't remember... I think Ryan Kelley

30: Meaning behind your Blogspot URL? 
Because the one that I wanted was taken so I use the same name as my Tumblr

31: Last book you read?
Does this include fan fiction?
Yes? I just started on Intruder (Teen Wolf/Stiles Stilinski Fan Fiction)
No? I think Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

32: The book you’re currently reading? 
Fan fiction: Intruder (Stiles Stilinski Fan Fiction)
Normal book: None (Cause I'm busy with fan fictions I guess)

33: Last show you watched? 
The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 2

34: Last person you talked to? 
Most probably my Dad

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Friends (I guess)

36: Favorite food?
Salmon Sashimi or Mexican food

37: Place you want to visit? 
California

38: Last place you were? 
Nex (Shopping mall)

39: Do you have a crush? 
Does celebrity crush count?
Yes? Dylan O'Brien
No? No one

40: Last time you kissed someone?  
Does my dog count?
If not my mum I think

41: Last time you were insulted?
8 days ago somehow

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Grape (I think)

43: What instruments do you play?? 
A little bit of the guitar, ukulele and piano
Ukulele is the best one out of the 3
And triangle (I think)

44: favourite piece of jewellery? 
Necklaces most probably

45: Last sport you played? 
If I'm not wrong floorball

46: Last song you sang? 
Broken Home by 5 Seconds of Summer

47: favourite chat up line? 
I have no idea really...
But now I like to use Scott can McCall me anytime
or do you mean Hello?

48:Have you ever used it?
Use what? Condom? No
I didn't have sex yet...

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Nelson... We watched Teen Wolf

50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Whoever reads this I guess

SO! There you go! This is the TMI Question Tag to like get to know me better?
TMI stands for Too Much Information
But I don't find this too much information
So I don't know
But this is a way to like get to know me better... See what kind of person I am I guess...
I use I guess a lot just saying.
So as you can see I'm kind of dirty minded about the condoms but hey! They didn't specify clearly.
I see you later...
When I post...
Which I have no idea when...
Goodnight and goodbye!
IT'S 3:34AM here
And I can't remember a lot of things...

And here is a photo of me:


This was the day of 5 Seconds of Summer concert
Like before the concert...
Waiting for soundcheck to start
And my forehead is really really high...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: